By Rebecca E. Farrell
Read or Download Across the Water: Teaching Irish Music and Dance at Home and Abroad PDF
Best music books
The musical voice of Texas provides itself as mammoth and numerous because the Lone celebrity State’s panorama. in line with Casey Monahan, “To commute Texas with track as your consultant is a year-round chance to adventure first-hand this outstanding cultural force…. Texas tune deals a colourful and stress-free adventure wherein to appreciate and luxuriate in Texas tradition.
For two flutes and basso continuoso.
Expertly prepared Organ tune by way of Johann Sebastian Bach from the Kalmus versions sequence. those Baroque period works have been written for complicated gamers. Titles:* The 4 Concertos * 8 Little Preludes and Fugues * Alla Breve* different unmarried items
Expertly prepared Bassoon Solo with Piano Accompaniment by way of Carl Maria von Weber from the Kalmus variation sequence. This Solo is from the Romantic era.
- William Tell, An Opera in Four Acts: For Solo, Chorus, and Orchestra with English and French Text (Vocal Score) (Kalmus Edition)
- Seiten im Leben eines Sufi: Betrachtungen und Begebenheiten (German Edition)
- Duet, Opus 13 : For Violin and Viola: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- Opening Windows: Confessions of a Canadian Vocal Coach
- The Most Requested Acoustic Songs Songbook
- The Brazilian Sound: Samba, Bossa Nova and the Popular Music of Brazil
Additional info for Across the Water: Teaching Irish Music and Dance at Home and Abroad
Across the Water: Teaching Irish Music and Dance at Home and Abroad by Rebecca E. Farrell