By John M. Butler
- Contains the newest info - hot-topics and new technologies
- Well edited, attractively laid out, and makes effective use of its four-color format
- Author John Butler is ranked because the #1 "high-impact writer in criminal medication and forensic technological know-how, 2001 to 2011" via ScienceWatch.com
Read or Download Advanced Topics in Forensic DNA Typing: Methodology PDF
Similar genetics books
Mitochondrial DNA is likely one of the so much heavily explored genetic platforms, since it can let us know rather a lot concerning the human prior. This ebook takes a distinct viewpoint, providing the disparate strands that needs to be tied jointly to use the program. From molecular biology to anthropology, information to old DNA, this primary quantity of 3 offers a complete international photograph and a serious appraisal of human mitochondrial DNA edition.
This booklet goals to make inhabitants genetics approachable, logical and simply understood. to accomplish those ambitions, the book’s layout emphasizes good defined introductions to key rules and predictions. those are augmented with case reviews in addition as illustrations in addition to introductions to classical hypotheses and debates.
Genomic keep watch over method explores the organic phenomena round genomic regulatory platforms that keep an eye on and form animal improvement techniques, and which be sure the character of evolutionary approaches that have an effect on physique plan. Unifying and simplifying the descriptions of improvement and evolution via targeting the causality in those procedures, it offers a entire approach to contemplating genomic keep watch over throughout assorted organic tactics.
- MicroRNA Methods: 427 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Measuring Gene Expression (THE BASICS (Garland Science))
- Human Nucleotide Expansion Disorders: 19 (Nucleic Acids and Molecular Biology)
- Testing for Genetic Manipulation in Plants (Molecular Methods of Plant Analysis)
- PCR Guru: An Ultimate Benchtop Reference for Molecular Biologists
Extra resources for Advanced Topics in Forensic DNA Typing: Methodology
Advanced Topics in Forensic DNA Typing: Methodology by John M. Butler